"U.S. - China Clean Energy Cooperation is Good for America and Good for the World."
- Stephen Chu, U.S. Secretary of Energy, January 18, 2011
As the world two largest economies, two largest energy consumers and two largest emitters of greenhouse gases, the cross-border opportunities for clean tech companies and investors in the U.S. and China are compelling.
GreenWorld Capital has a team of bi-lingual professionals in the U.S. and China with extensive cross-border business experience.
GreenWorld maintains an extensive network of essential public and private sector relationships in both countries as well as proprietary knowledge resources that enable us to quickly identify opportunities that meet your specific goals and needs.
If you are a U.S. company or investor we can assist you in:
- raising capital from, or selling your company to, strategic and financial investors in China, and/or
- expanding your business to participate in the prodigious industry growth in China under the 12th FYP.
If you are a Chinese company or investor we can assist you in:
- Identifying and assessing investment opportunities in the U.S. renewable energy and clean tech industry, and/or
- Initiating or expanding your business in the U.S.
Please contact us with any inquiries regarding opportunities in this exciting and growing sector.